The COVID-19 pandemic has affected many of our cultural workers in the Philippines, as well as several museums, galleries, libraries and archives that were shut down. It is not yet certain as to when museums will reopen and work for our cultural workers will resume.
Our goal for this fundraiser is to provide assistance to local Philippine museums and cultural workers who were affected and displaced by the COVID-19 pandemic.
We aim to raise Php 250,000.00 by the end of this fundraising campaign.
The following local Philippine museums will be our direct beneficiaries who will receive financial support for museum operations, staff salaries and allowances, museum rehabilitation and capacity building for digital museum experiences.
- The Negros Museum (Bacolod City, Negros Occidental)
- BIPSU Museum (Biliran Provincial State University, Naval, Biliran)
- Hofileña Museum (Silay City, Negros Occidental)
- D’Bone Collector Museum (Davao City)
- Boljoon Parish Museum (Boljoon, Cebu)
- Bantayan Parish Museum (Bantayan, Cebu)
- Philippine-Japan Historical Museum (Davao City)
- Upside Down Museum (CCP Complex, Pasay City)
- Museo Iloilo (Ilo-ilo City)
- Balangiga Encounter Museum (Balangiga, Eastern Samar)
- Blanco Family Museum (Angono, Rizal)
- Malagos Chocolate Museum (Davao City)
- Museo de Mariposa (Davao City)
Your donation to this fundraiser will greatly help! Donate via Visa/Mastercard, Paypal, GCash, Grabpay or bank transfer.
All donations will be acknowledged via an official receipt by Grupo Kalinangan. We shall also provide periodic progress reports to all our donors during the duration of this fundraising campaign.
This fundraiser will end on September 15, 2020.
Donations will be subject to the following processing fees:
- Bank deposit/funds transfer: FREE
- Visa/Mastercard credit or debit cards: 3.5% + Php 15.00 of the total donation (with additional 1% standard foreign fee for cards issued outside the Philippines)
- GCash or GrabPay: 2.99% of the total donation
- Paypal: 4.4% + Php 15.00 of the total donation