‘Tis the season to be jolly once more, mga ka-Pamana! And what better way to celebrate the holidays than sending your friends and loved ones a hand-written greeting on a heritage Christmas greeting card?
This limited-edition boxed set of twelve (12) holiday greeting cards featuring different Philippine heritage churches from Batanes to Misamis Oriental, in the context of Christmas landscapes and traditions, are specially made from high quality felt-marked, textured paper with matte finish. Designed and illustrated by our in-house GKI volunteer member and architect/artist Jes-Alif Desuasido, these holiday greeting cards are sure to spread the Filipino Christmas cheer for all of us. You can also order them as Filipino heritage collectibles.
Card Dimensions: 6 inches x 4 inches, each with white envelope
List of Featured Philippine Heritage Churches:
- San Vicente Ferrer Parish Church, San Vicente, Ilocos Sur
- San Carlos Borromeo Parish Church, Mahatao, Batanes
- Our Lady of Atonement Cathedral, Baguio City
- San Aloysius Gonzaga Parish Church, San Luis, Pampanga
- National Shrine of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Baclaran, Parañaque City
- San Pedro de Alcantara Parish Church, Pakil, Laguna
- Nuestra Sra. de la Porteria Parish Church, Daraga, Albay
- Santa Ana Parish Church, Molo District, Iloilo City
- Santa Catalina de Alejandria Parish Church, Carcar City, Cebu
- Nuestra Sra. de la Luz Parish Church, Loon, Bohol
- Inmaculada Concepcion Parish Church, Guiuan, Eastern Samar
- Immaculate Conception Parish Church, Jasaan, Misamis Oriental
In today’s situation when sight and touch is still largely restricted, human connection is best felt with personal words. Give your friends and loved ones the best gift this Christmas.
There are no reviews yet.